Oasis Wellness Center will operate during limited hours beginning January 4th 2021, until further notice:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 5:00-9:00pm
- Lap swim will be available on a sign-up basis through the Oasis membership portal
- Our locker rooms will remain available to members, but the showers in these spaces WILL NOT be available at this time.
- The gymnasium capacity is limited to 12 members at one time
- The Fitness Studio capacity is limited to 6 members at one time.
- Our regularly scheduled group fitness classes and other classes are currently suspended. Pop-up classes will continue, as health and safety guidelines allow.
- Staff will scan incoming and outgoing guests at Oasis to monitor facility capacity
- Members will be asked to review a series of health-related questions prior to entering the building to help ensure safety for all members and staff.
- Members will not be permitted to bring a guest at this time.
Each member, upon returning to the Oasis Wellness Center, will be asked to sign our waiver regarding the new COVID-19 guidelines that we have in place. Members will additionally be asked pre-screening health questions prior to building entry. For your reference, a copy can be found here.